I am director of Mohlamme Enterprises (PTY) LTD, an innovative and motivated individual with academic background in Banking and Education. I have acquired a broad range understanding of end-to-end business operations, though my involvement in making recommendations and presenting key findings to senior managers and clients. Now this experience has allowed me to gain extensive exposure to multiple diverse industries (Energy, mining, Education, and Financial Services), where I served in teams seeking to deliver small and large scale projects. At present I work as an independent consultant for a consulting firm (Stakeholder Relationships Assessments PTY LTD) which specializes in Measurement and Reporting of quality of stakeholder relationships, which is inspired by King 3 Chapter 8 Stakeholder Relationships and Management.
· Leading Self: Self Confidence, Stress Management, Personal Credibility and Flexibility
· Leading Business: Problemsolving -Diagnostic Information Gathering, Analytical Thinking, Forward Thinking, Conceptual Thinking, Strategic Thinking. Achieve - Initiative, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Results Orientation, Thoroughness , Decisiveness.
· Leading Others: Establishing Focus; Providing Motivational Support; Fostering Teamwork; Empowering Others; Managing Change; Attention to Communication(Oral, Written and Persuasive); Interpersonal Awareness; Influencing Others; Building Collaborative Relationships; and Customer Orientation.
C. Academic Background
· 2016 – Current: MANCOSA - PDM Candidate – (Strategic Management, Marketing Management, Human Resources, Information and Knowledge Management, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour, and Accounting).
· 2010 – 2011: University Of Johannesburg – PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education).
· 2006 – 2008: University of Johannesburg – National Diploma: Banking.
D. Computer Literacy
· MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher.
E. Awards / Achievement
· 2011-2013: Contributor in improving Accounting pass rate from 45 to over 80%.
F. Work Experience
Stakeholder Relationships Assessments (PTY) LTD
Apr 2013 – present
· Help to manage and maintaining good relations between the company and its clientele.
· Help to meet clients’ expectations and project deadlines.
· I form part of team of consultants that are responsible for data collection, measurement and reporting.
Vega Financial Services (PTY) LTD
Dec 2014 – Sept 2015
· Sales & Operation: Perform operational practices and strategies for POPCRU UNION regions in Sedibeng and West Rand, ensuring each meet set sales targets of POPCRU smart cards.
· Co-ordination: Coordinating marketing campaigns in each regions, and submission of reports to senior management and client.
Mohlamme Enterprises (PTY) LTD
· Responsible for all operations and implementing the companys long and short term plans.
Gauteng Department of Education (Fidelitas Comprehensive School)
Accounting Grade 12 Teacher
Jan 2011 – Apr 2013
· Preparing and delivering Accounting lessons.
· Achieving set targets for metric pass rate.