Qualifications and Certification
- B Com (Rhodes University), MA (Unisa)
- Diplomat (DIRCO), Multilateral Negotiations and Conference Diplomacy (Trainer) (United Nations Institute for Training and Research)
- Leadership (United Nations Leadership Academy)
- Conflict Resolution (Centre for Conflict Resolution)
- Social Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
- Asset Based Community Development (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
- Relational Auditing & Consulting (Relational Analytics UK)
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Management system (final process of certification)
- Comensa (registered member of Coaches and Mentors of SA)
- Auditing Clerk (student) Kessel Feinstein
- Diplomat (Bilateral & Multilateral Relations: postings to Mauritius and France, head office responsibility includes: UN General Assembly, NAM, Middle East Peace Process, Levant, Southern Africa, last position acting director diplomatic training (2006)
- Founder and CEO of the James 1:27 Trust (Social Enterprise focused on providing professional services and access to a social market within the orphan, vulnerable children and youth sector). The Trust runs SAP Business One (ERP), EPiServer (e-commerce), Life cycle management systems and other innovative business information technology tools. The Trust is located at the Innovation Hub Pretoria.
- Diplomatic Training, Reserve Bank etc.
- Member of Forensa (Forum for a Relational SA) and other civil society boards and government platforms.
- Founding director of the James Social and Ethical Consultancy (PTY) Ltd (compliance response to the Companies Act)
- Relational Metric Practitioners (relational analytics and diagnostics, relational balance sheet, consulting and training)
- Researcher for the Industry Compliance and Certification Authority of SA (Iccasa) on ISO 37001 anti-bribery management system
- Executive coach in association with Connemara
Coaching is a contractual engagement within a relational proximity space from which stakeholder interests can be explored and advanced. Coaching is an art informed by talent, method and experience with the coach remaining translucent enough to enable the client to encounter their own authentic reflection.
Mobile +27 (0) 79 493 5191